| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mangalore, Karnataka in May is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping with rain at times. A sizable 233mm (9.2in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Mangalore, Karnataka May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mangalore, Karnataka:
- Akola, India - 901.4 kms (560.2 miles) NNE
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 640.6 kms (398 miles) NE
- Musulipatnam, India - 772.7 kms (480.1 miles) ENE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 578.2 kms (359.3 miles) E
- Bangalore, India - 296.4 kms (184.2 miles) E
- Kozhikode, India - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) SSE
- Pamban, India - 621.1 kms (385.9 miles) SE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) ESE
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 538.7 kms (334.7 miles) SSE
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 538.7 kms (334.7 miles) SSE
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 765.2 kms (475.5 miles) SE
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 851.4 kms (529 miles) SE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 921.9 kms (572.9 miles) SE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 861.3 kms (535.2 miles) SE